permaculture - Flowforms Still Swirling

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Louis G. Laframboise" <lgl@magma.ca>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Flowforms Still Swirling
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:48:00 -0500

Claude:

Thanks for replying to my e-mail. It would be about time that I reply. So
far, i have not gotten very much information regarding flowforms. I think
it will mostly involve searching (via internet at the moment) all the
different flowform sellers/designers since i cannot very well visit the
sites where these different flowforms are on sale or on display. For the
time being I am not interested in distributing flow forms regionally, but
this is a good idea to consider for the future once I learn more about
flowforms and the benefits, particularities of each. Right now, i am
learning about how to configure or size up a site for eventual integration
of flowforms. As i mentioned, my interest is in integrating flowforms into
cold climates as well as for urban areas.

What is your experience or connection with flowforms? By the way, what
brought you, or attracted you to Vermont and UVM? Can you link me up to any
contacts or info sources regarding practical info on how to set up living
machines‹ones for small, home applications.

Let me know if you find anything significant or inspiring regarding flowforms.

A la prochaine.

Louis G. Laframboise
Ottawa, Canada