permaculture - Re: Corn in Australia-GMO´s

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Len & Bev" <gardenlen@optushome.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Corn in Australia-GMO´s
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:39:30 +1000

g'day marsha,

transgenics or any gmo for that matter aren't the done thing here in aus' yet, don't know when the tide will get us but? i would suggest the corn story not to be true unless the government has completely pulled the wool over our eyes. latest story here is that monsanto (pharmacia) have over planted their gmo cotton (trialing i think) so they look like maybe getting fined and the crops will have to be ploughed in.

len

--
it works for me it could work for you

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!!"
but consider others and the environment.