permaculture - Institute listing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Naomi & Rick Coleman" <peds@tpg.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Institute listing
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:06:35 +1100

Hi Keith,

Rick and I would like to be listed in your permaculture institutes section.

We run Southern Cross Permaculture Institute (formerly Permaculture
Education and Design Systems) and our main activities are teaching PDC
courses and working as sustainable aid consultants. Rick is in Africa at the
moment, working in Ethiopia and Kenya.

Even though we are in Australia, the nature of our overseas aid work means
that exposure to a wider audience is useful, so we would appreciate a
listing if that's OK.

Contact Details are

Southern Cross Permaculture Institute
7710 Bass Hwy
Leongatha South 3953
61 3 56643301
peds@tpg.com.au

We will be getting a new website and email address soon and I will forward
this info.

Thanks, Naomi Coleman