permaculture - Re: ideas welcome.....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: WSM311@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: ideas welcome.....
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:08:37 EST

Whereabouts in Vermont are you?  Anywhere near Putney?

Near Montpelier....check out my web page ;-) Cool pics reside there. We do a
lot of alternative stuff. I love YOUR web page ;-)

**Attend to the relations between these "things" you will be observing - they
are perhaps more important than the things themselves.  How do the beech
trees (and their nuts, and leaves - green or fallen, and so on) interact
with the wind, the wildlife, bushes, rain, snow, etc. etc., and vice versa?**

Yup...I want to do that. The homestead/farm part of this land has been set up
using permaculture principals and I want to keep that in my thinking. Thank
you for putting that in writing to help me clarify that in my mind.

Wendy   (wsm311@aol.com)
Peace and Carrots Farm
Vermont
http://www.homestead.com/peaceandcarrots/