permaculture - Re: Help on farm/sustainability project

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: LOREN STOLLEY <bindujewlry@jps.net>, permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Help on farm/sustainability project
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:58:46 -0500

Loren,
I'm forwarding your note to the Permaculture list serv who may be able to
help you find the assistance you need. I believe the Community Supported
Agriculture Association has a website where requests of this type can be
posted, but I don't have their contact data at hand. Someone on the list
probably does or you can search for their site.
Good luck,
Keith

LOREN STOLLEY wrote:

> Hello Keith,
>
> Wes Roe, kindly suggested I try your site in my search for the right
> place to post this letter looking for help on our service project,
> Morning Valley Farm We have had only word of mouth contacts up till now,
> mostly very young and not very serious....but still fun help to have. It
> would be REALLY wonderful if you knew the best way to get more exposure
> to those who want to do something sustainable for our Earth. I would
> deeply appreciate any suggestions you could make. Thanks!
>
> Candace
>
> Hello All Who Love and Care for Nature,
>
> Your help by posting this message would be MUCH appreciated!
>
> We are looking for helping hands on Morning Valley Farm and we can
> provide a special place to live and possibly more for the right people.
> We are especially looking for a multi tallented type man to manage the
> gardens and help with some of the nat. building and other projects. But
> what ever your skills or interests you can probably be of help!
>
> Morning Valley Farm is a 21 yr. old service project dedicated to
> demonstration and education of natural life alternatives: permaculture/
> organic gardening, natural building, nat. energy, nat. healing etc. A
> key element to the farm is the expression of love in beauty.
> Embellishment with many forms of art is intended to attract media
> attention as well as higher consciousness to the sustainability
> movement. Much has been accomplished on the 190 acre farm over the years
> but more help is needed!!!
>
> You can read more about Morning Valley Farm on our web site:
>
> www.bindujewelry.com/mornvalley.html
>
> PLEASE let us hear from you!
>
> Candace and Loren Stolley
>
> P.O. box 1744
>
> Lower Lake, CA. 95457-9411
>
> (707) 994-1814
>
> bindujewelry@jps.net

  • Re: Help on farm/sustainability project, Keith Johnson, 11/16/2000