permaculture - Keyline books was Re: Keylines

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <hemenway@jeffnet.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Keyline books was Re: Keylines
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:52:20 -0800

Bob wrote:

> I would appreciate knowing how to get a book on keylines. As far as I can
> tell, everything is out of print. Is there a source?

The only one in print is "Water for Every Farm" by Ken Yeomans. In the US I
believe you can order it via http://www.permacultureinstitute.com/books.html
for $40 (that's Penny Livingston's site; do you still carry it, Penny?).

I think a few other places carry it, too, but can't find them right now.

The other Yeomans books, like "The Challenge of Landscape" and "The City
Forest" are way out of print, published long ago and far away (Australia),
and I've only seen them in copyright-violating, faded-photocopy samizdat
versions, like the ones I allegedly have.

Toby