permaculture - Re: Global directory

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Global directory
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 18:55:20 +1100

Hello Harald...

on 4/11/00 4:56 AM, Harald Wedig at avantgarden@wxs.nl wrote:

> Request from the Netherlands:
> Is there still a global permaculture directory in existence ?
> There was one at the site of the Permaculture Activist and one on
> Permaculture International´s site. Both I cant find any more.

Permaculture International's old website is now inactive and another will be
brought online when it is completed.

The Permaculture International global directory was published in print form
but now it needs updating. Unfortunately, there is nobody with the time,
energy and funds to do this at present. Permaculture International is in the
process of reforming following the cessation of publication of the
Permaculture International Journal.

I don't know if the North Americans have an online global directory -
probably someone on this listserv could advise you on that.

...Russ Grayson

---------------------
PACIFIC EDGE
Permaculture & Media
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA
Phone/ fax 02-9588 6931 (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au
WWW: http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/

PERMACULTURE/ COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: permaculture education + Community
Gardens Network (NSW contact) + organic gardening training + overseas
development aid project services.
MEDIA: publication design + desktop publishing services + website design &
content production + journalism/ photojournalism.

Member, Board of Directors, Permaculture International Limited.

Seed Savers conference details and registration form (bookings essential):
http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/seeds/

  • Global directory, Harald Wedig, 11/03/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Global directory, Pacific Edge Permaculture, 11/06/2000