permaculture - seed savers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: seed savers
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 06:51:26 +1100

Final reminder for seed savers community garden tours, seminar and
conference 9-13 November. Don't forget to get your registrations in by next
Monday at the latest so we can organise the caterers.

OUR SEEDS... OUR FOOD... OUR FUTURE

...a Seed Savers Network conference about the food we eat, how it is
produced and the seeds we use to produce it.

Date: November 11, 12 + tours of community gardens and Honeysuckle Cottage
Nursery on November 9 + 13.

Venue: University of NSW, Sydney, Australia.

The full program and registration form are available online at

http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/seeds/

Bookings essential.

  • seed savers, Pacific Edge Permaculture, 11/02/2000