permaculture - Fw: [PermacultureUK] FW: TV Documentary

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Fw: [PermacultureUK] FW: TV Documentary
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:31:45 -0000

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 30 October 2000 13:56
Subject: [PermacultureUK] FW: TV Documentary

Permaculture UK - The views expressed on this list are not necessarily those of the Permaculture Assoc. (Britain) http://www.permaculture.org.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Ricochet Films [mailto:rico@dircon.co.uk]
Sent: 26 October 2000 10:42
To: office@permaculture.org.uk
Subject: TV Documentary

Dear Andy,

Further to our conversation yesterday, please find to follow some more information regarding the programme.

We are making a documentary series for Channel 4 following people over the forthcoming year who are changing their lives by selling up and leaving the rat race to pursue a better quality of life. For example, this could involve starting a new business like an organic cafe or guest house, but we are really keen to find a story about smallholding and organic farming.

The time frame is very important as we require the stories to be about to happen, or very recent in the hope that we could document the life change process and development of land, accommodation and acclimatisation which often accompanies a move.

I would be grateful if you could post this on a website, or pass it to contacts who might be of help. We are looking for couples/families/small communities who are moving to start a permaculture farm or some other related business that they have never tried before.

I can be reached on 020 7251 6966 /mail@ricochet.co.uk.

Many thanks for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Liz Dyson
Ricochet Films