permaculture - Re: bear creek hangs it up

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Santoyo & Associates <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: bear creek hangs it up
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:57:21 -0700

...we must regretfully inform you that we will be unable to send you a
catalog this year as we are going out of business...

Take care and God bless you and yours,
The "Bears" at Bear Creek Nursery

a sad day indeed,

They are great folks, doing great work.

-FYI Bear Creek Nursery was a recipient of Great Northwest Permaculture Institute's Community Service Award...they helped launch GNP's "Food Forest Program" that supplied hundreds of homesteaders with food, fuel and timber trees, free of charge, all around the northwest...

The bears at Bear Creek will be missed but remembered by thousands of trees and millions of leaves and perhaps billions of seeds...

Larry Santoyo

  • bear creek hangs it up, mIEKAL aND, 10/27/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: bear creek hangs it up, Santoyo & Associates, 10/27/2000