permaculture - Re: Appropriate Technolgy (do we need a new list for this topic?)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Deanna Forster <deannaforster@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Appropriate Technolgy (do we need a new list for this topic?)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:21:10 +1100 (EST)

I'd be interested in a list with this sort of
information. Loved the clay pot/sand idea for keeping
vegetables cool. Is there a web site with drawings of
this pot?
Deanna

=====
Deanna Forster
Freedom of spirit takes courage and faith
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible
and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
(St. Francis of Assisi)

http://clubs.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Clubs
- Join a club or build your own!

  • Re: Appropriate Technolgy (do we need a new list for this topic?), Deanna Forster, 10/23/2000