permaculture - Promote your event

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <hemenway@jeffnet.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Promote your event
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:08:07 -0700

I'm finishing up the next issue of Permaculture Activist, and want to check
one last time for any listings for the events column. If you would like to
list an upcoming permaculture design course, workshop, or other permaculture
event, please email me (not the listserv!) with all of the following:

The event name, location, a 25-100 word description, instructors, cost, and
a person and address to contact for information.

Please restrict this to permaculture events only, and remember that this
magazine goes largely to a North American audience.

Deadline is Tuesday, October 24.

Thanks,

Toby

  • Promote your event, Toby Hemenway, 10/20/2000