permaculture - Re: permaculture digest: October 16, 2000 - disregard earlier request

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: cjmorgan@hemc.net
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: permaculture digest: October 16, 2000 - disregard earlier request
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1974 02:59 +0100

I found another way to get to my email messages that showed me the October
16 digest in full, all messages included. Somehow Outlook 98 had cut it
off. (Downloaded new virus definitions from Norton AntiVirus, which
sometimes has strange effects on Outlook 98.) Sorry if this
inconvenienced anyone. Thanks for the help in the digest messages.