permaculture - Seed Savers Network conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Seed Savers Network conference
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:32:12 +1100

OUR SEEDS... OUR FOOD... OUR FUTURE
...a Seed Savers Network conference about the food we eat, how it is
produced and the seeds we use to produce it.

Date: November 11, 12 + tours on November 9 + 13.

Venue: University of NSW, Sydney, Australia.

The full program and registration form are available online at
http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/seeds/

Bookings essential.

---------------------
PACIFIC EDGE
Permaculture & Media
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA
Phone/ fax 02-9588 6931 (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au
WWW: http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/

PERMACULTURE/ COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: permaculture education + Community
Gardens Network (NSW contact) + organic gardening training + overseas
development aid project services.
MEDIA: publication design + desktop publishing services + website design &
content production + journalism/ photojournalism.

Member, Board of Directors, Permaculture International Limited.

  • Seed Savers Network conference, Pacific Edge Permaculture, 10/13/2000