permaculture - Another good group of grads...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <johns@eco-living.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Another good group of grads...
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 00:25:15 -0700

Aloha,

I had the opportunity to facilitate a bit of reflective designing group
process with the folks in the recent permaculture design course taught by
Michael Lockman and a stellar cast of quite a few others through the
Environment & Community program at Antioch U. Seattle. I'm always amazed at
what people bring out in the process, probably because I've just met them
and they've been bonding over time...anyhow, they were a tight, thoughtful
and diverse group of people and I just wanted to celebrate their efforts and
successes (and those of the instructors!) here in cyberspace.

Hip, hip, hooray! x 3... ;-)

John Schinnerer
Cultural & Ecological Designing
Human Habitat Design
john@eco-living.net
http://eco-living.net

  • Another good group of grads..., John Schinnerer, 10/07/2000