permaculture - Re: Teaching Children PC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Naomi & Rick Coleman" <peds@tpg.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Teaching Children PC
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:32:22 +1000

Hi,

Ross Mars is a permaculture educator and high school teacher is Australia
who has published 2 books which have relevance to permaculture and working
with children.

These are Getting Started in Permaculture and The Basics of Permaculture
Design. The second text has a chapter on working with schools which I co
wrote- it's pretty good!!!

If you need help getting these books try Ross at rossmars@yahoo.com

Good luck,
Naomi