permaculture - Re: help locate - Naomi & Rick Coleman <peds@tpg.com.au>

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Len" <gardenlen@optushome.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: help locate - Naomi & Rick Coleman <peds@tpg.com.au>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:39:54 +1000

in a 2 hour radius of north brisbane say in the gatton to blackbutt are we
have looked at 2 blocks i at toogoolawah and 1 at cooyar. gotta sell first.

did you get my em aout your em code?

len
--
it works for me it could work for you

http://members.optushome.com.au/gardenlen/index1.htm

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!!"
but consider others and the environment.