permaculture - From Marsha- contacts in Australia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marsha Hanzi" <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: From Marsha- contacts in Australia
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:15:28 -0300

I am looking for contacts for a recent graduate in agronomy , participant in our last "Permaculture in the Forest" course, who would like to spend some months working and travelling in Austrlia.  I would appreciate addresses of centers, people, or wwoofnets who would be able to receive him.  He intends to work professionally in ecological agriculture, and would like to get some field experience under the belt...

Thanks for any help you might be able to give...

Marsha