permaculture - Re: chicken forage --territory

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marsha Hanzi" <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: chicken forage --territory
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 08:48:47 -0300

If you read my post a bit more carefully, what I am proposing is a total area of 17 ( 8 pens of 2 meters, and one central pen of 1 meter) square meters per head, which I consider to be quite generous.

It does sound to be a Cadillac of a chicken pen!
Yes, it wold be extravagant, if we didnĀ“t integrate other products into the same system, which is what we are trying to do...

Masha