permaculture - Re: [PermacultureUK] Permaculture; a Beginners Guide

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal@iname.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: [PermacultureUK] Permaculture; a Beginners Guide
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:33:18

On 08/13/00, ""Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>" wrote:
> Appologies for delay in replying, have been away in the Outer Hebrides for
> 2 weeks, nowhere near a
> computer or an email!! wonderful...>
> Graham Burnett
> 35 Rayleigh Avenue
> Westcliff On Sea
> Essex, UK
> SS0 7DS
> South East Essex Permaculture
> http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/SEEOG/page7.html

Dear Graham,

Hope you had a wonderful time! I took a very quick look at your site for
beginners permaculture and what I could glean from that peek was GREAT!
May I at sometime copy some of the information for my girls? Not all of
the youth I work with have access to computers and I believe they could
gain a great deal of knowledge and perspectives from your site.

Good job!

Blessings,
Ava