permaculture - Introducing myself

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ragnhild Tønnessen <rato@aa.enitel.no>
  • To: "Permaculture \(E-post\)" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Introducing myself
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:48:21 +0200

Hello all,

After having being reading the list (more or less) for about 3 months, I
find it on time to introduce myself...

I first learned about permaculture through the norwegian organic-gardening
book called "Villrosene" (The wild roses), by Marianne Leiser. So I
subscribed to learn more about permaculture, since the little I already know
of PC is the inspiration for how we are designing our garden. (I also hope
PC will be a guideline for how to modernize/enlarge our house when that time
comes.) The list has been very useful to me - mostly the theoretical
aspects, since practically I'm into building up a small-scale-garden. I will
probably be asking some very practically-oriented questions later...

Anyway - I like the ethics and observant and pratically based
theory/philosophy. Have sure not lost interest in PC after following you,
and can't quite understand why PC-thinking isn't more widespread/known into
my social circles.

Pardon my sort of stuttering english.

Regards,

Ragnhild in Norway

---
http://home.telia.no/rato (norwegian only)

  • Introducing myself, Ragnhild Tønnessen, 08/03/2000