permaculture - Re: Re:all theory thread (long)[longer still]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sal" <sals@rain.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Re:all theory thread (long)[longer still]
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:45:52 -0700

they have a low chill blueberry just made for Ca. I think they are called
rabbit blueberries but I am not sure. I have seen them grown in the banana
belt. I would start with that kind. I would guess pine needles under
blueberries would help. I heard they may supply an acidic mulch.
check out an organic farmers homepage
http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html
sals@rain.,org