permaculture - Re: uplaoding Pc pictures

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: uplaoding Pc pictures
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:32:37 +0100

Thanks Myk for the info- I must say you are looking well!

I've uploaded a few of my line drawings which people might like to check out-
if anybody wants to
make use of them feel free but I'd appreciate a credit- these pics will be
included in a book I'm
working on which will be copyrighted (see earlier discussion), but provided
they aren't reused to
promote globalisation, biotechnology, facism, mcDonalds or something like
that I doubt if I'd mind
too much!

They are

'cuptea1' & 'cuptea2', which show 'the industrial cup of tea' & 'the
permaculture cup of tea'
(these I actually redrew from a picture I saw somewhere else of unknown
source- if anybody knows
where they came from originally let me know so that I can credit my source)

'mandala', which is a permaculture mandala, and recently appeared in an art
exhibition here in
sunny Southend On Sea

'treefunc' which shows a few yields & functions of a tree

'mindmap1' which is a 'Zone zero Zero' mindmap

'forgard2' which is a diagram of a forest garden

Cheers,

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea