permaculture - Re: N. Am. permaculture convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rick valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: N. Am. permaculture convergence
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 00 11:38:47 -0700

A North American Convergence sounds good; but as a caution, I'd put in that
lead time is short and most of these large events have left burn-out in their
wake; I am not aware of a functioning core group in the area which could
potentially stage the event. But in any case- I hope people are aware of the
regular (this will be the fourth) fall gathering at LVEC; we have never tried
to be more than regional, and are, in the pc spirit, growing it from small
successes. I hope if some N. Am. gathering takes place we can send some
delegates or somehow add energy while avoiding conflict of timing or...
-Rick
PERMACULTURE GATHERING Sept. 22-24
Come join us for fun, frolicking, and friends. Great networking
opportunities and some fun workshops. Contact Jono at Lost Valley

Contact: Lost Valley Educational Center
81868 Lost Valley Lane
Dexter, OR 97431
541-937-3351
permaculture@lostvalley.org
www.lostvalley.org.

Rick Valley Northern Groves
PO Box 1236, Philomath, OR 97370
Mobile-(541)602-1315, hm.& msg. (541)929-7152 Bamboo catalog $3 or at
<http://www.teleport.com/~dbrooks/bamboo.html>
"Useful Bamboos and other plants‹ Permaculture education‹ Ecological design &
consultation centering on water,landform and horticultural systems"

  • Re: N. Am. permaculture convergence, rick valley, 06/07/2000