permaculture - Re: Viktor Schauberger...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@email-me.at>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Viktor Schauberger...
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 13:24:15 +0200

> will take some time to incorporate any but the most obvious ramifications
> of this work ( such as the shape of our water tanks..) as it really
> demands paradigm shifts and even moving into multi-dimensional thinking to
> really understand what he is getting at

it is not only a question of understanding, but of availability of tools and
materials - e.g. if you run water through a copper pipe in the form of a
kuzu (some antilope) horn (= has a slightly conical shape, eggshaped
crosscut, with one quater of the egg introversed/dented in, that is
spiral-twisted around its own axis as well as corcsrewed, the graph that
depicts the friction in this goes sinuslike up and down, varying with the
initial pressure. at some point it even reaches NEAGTIVE friction (as also
tested by a german university in quite recent years) - sounds great - but
have you ever tried to manufacture such a pipe?

***
change of subject: A REQUEST:
please, people who are responding to a digest or to the response to a
digest, PLEASE delete the quoted parts of the message that are not needed
for the understanding of your post.

take care
georg