permaculture - Re: Fw: Guest Editorial: Vilsack & GE crops by Jim Riddle]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal@iname.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Guest Editorial: Vilsack & GE crops by Jim Riddle]
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 21:19:8

Dear Sal:

Thank you for forwarding this most important information. It helps back-up
what I said a few days earlier....in my area of the cornbelt, the
butterflys are dying from eating the corn pollen and the wells in rural
towns are contaminated.

And now I'm out of here, going home to the mountains (only until next
week). I am certainly going to miss being here for the discussions that
follow this one, but I'll catch up on the 15th. Take care, all!

Blessings,
Ava