permaculture - Chill out, people! (Was Re: relevance + 'Zone 6')

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Chill out, people! (Was Re: relevance + 'Zone 6')
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:53:06 +0100

Hey folks,

lets remember the people care side of permaculture and remember to give each
other a little leeway
and space and not end up in ultimately harmful cross firings- I think the
'Zone 6' thread a while
back seemed in danger of going down that road, but I think we all kind of
remembered that this is,
after all, just a chat and a debate, an airing of viewpoints which one might
not even necessarily
hold oneself, and (I hope!) we are all friends at the end of the day. The
dynamics are interesting,
in a face to face conversation comments such as Judiths, or some of mine or
Scott's or whoever
about Zone 6 would just be idle 'pub banter' but here in cyber space it all
seems such a big
deal!!!

A healthy dose of a sense of perspective all round please!!! (he said,
merrily adding to the waste
of bandwidth!!!!)

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue