permaculture - Re: Recipes needed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "S+L" <S+L2@nextra.at>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Recipes needed
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 18:49:32 +0200

hi marcus - being both an avid cook and a globe-trotter, i collected an
abundance of ways to prepeare foods that are exotic for most westeners. what
it is in particular you are looking for?

> All through my PDC whilst everyone else was asking "How do you grow
> that veggie" - I was the one asking "WOW - How do you eat it??"
>
> All these exotic things that Id never heard of, like Cassava, etc -
> so, now Im compiling a recipe list for permaculture plants
>
> If anyone has recipes that they would care to share, please send to my
> email permaculture@start.com.au or via this list, and I shall post
> them on the www.permacult.com.au site

  • Recipes needed, 1Earth Permaculture, 04/08/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Recipes needed, S+L, 04/08/2000