permaculture - Permaculture in Peru

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "SEED PEACE" <seedpeace@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Permaculture in Peru
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 01:47:10 PST

Hello Permafamily!
I have a relative in Peru who is very excited about Permaculture, who loves the concept and possibilities, and who is looking to make a positive impact with Permaculture in Peru. This relative of mine, my father, Ricardo Barrantes, has many avenues to influence potent people in Peru who could take Permaculture to the mainstream if they recognized its legitimacy, however, he does not have enough experience with Permaculture to eloquently express and demonstrate its potential. He is now in Peru visiting for a week and would love to make contacts with any Permaculture activists in Peru in order to introduce them to people with "power." Does anybody know of any reputable Permies who have solid demonstration sites specifically in Peru, and perhaps South America in general... Please respond asap, as he is ready to activate Permaculture in this country that would greatly benefit from an officially funded nation-wide Permaculture program. Thank you for your help! Together we can make a difference!
Isn't this fun?!
May permanent peace prevail on Earth!
Marco Barrantes,
Permaculture Trails Network