permaculture - [permaculture] Pc in Mozambiqu (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: ElderWarner@aol.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] Pc in Mozambiqu (fwd)
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:55:00 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 04:56:55 EST
From: ElderWarner@aol.com
To: permaculture <permaculture@listserv.unc.edu>
Subject: [permaculture] Pc in Mozambiqu

Hello,

I am looking for contacts for permaculture activists in Mozambique. I am a
trustee for the Permaculture Association (Britain) and a member of a Buddhist
organisation SGI-UK. My local Buddhist group want to do a fundraising
activity to aid desaster relief in Mozambique, but our greatest concern is
that we can create the greatest value. So we would like to support
initiatives that will help to prevent such catastrophies in the future and
improve the quality of life of the Mozambiquan population. This has to be by
supporting permaculture projects, especially any that are reaforestinng the
uplands.

If you can help me to find an appropriate contact I would be most
appreciative.

Thank you,

Mark Warner