permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Summer2000 (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jayne Walker <walke106@pilot.msu.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Summer2000 (fwd)
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:17:33 -0500

Hi Steve
We are building a web site for our Eco-Learning Center try contacting
www3.cybercities.com/m/mills22/frames.html.
we just put up our calendar...the Permaculture classes are in August.
email me if you are not able to go there. We are just about to upload
to our own domain....but knew you wanted some information now.
Jillian Hovey teaches permaculture in Canada, Toronto and Montreal where
she is from. Her educational style is experiential, so she involves
classes in practices to integrate concepts...

How about you...what do you want to accomplish?
Jayne

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be
those who cannot read and write,
but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn"

Jayne Leatherman Walker
Ndibendaagwaz, an Eco-Learning Center
10277 E. Bingham Road
Traverse City, MI 49684-9551