permaculture - New URL for my Ecological Living resources site

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Schinnerer <John-Schinnerer@data-dimensions.com>
  • To: 'permaculture' <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: New URL for my Ecological Living resources site
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:33:34 -0800

Aloha all,

My Ecological Living resources site has moved to:

http://eco-living.net

Please update any links and/or bookmarks you may have to reflect this
change.

Sometime this year I hope to do a major overhaul, switching to a
database-served dynamic page generation model that will make finding
resource links easier and faster. Meanwhile, enjoy it as it is... ;-)

John Schinnerer

  • New URL for my Ecological Living resources site, John Schinnerer, 02/03/2000