permaculture - Re: FW: [guilfin] RONALD McDONALD ADS BAN BID - You Can Help! (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Russ Grayson + Fiona Campbell <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FW: [guilfin] RONALD McDONALD ADS BAN BID - You Can Help! (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:40:41 +1200

Graham Burnett wrote:

> I hope this isn't considered inappropriate for the Permaculture lists;
>
> Subject: [guilfin] RONALD McDONALD ADS BAN BID - You Can Help! (fwd)

Hi...
No. it's not inappropriate. Permaculture is about life, food and things
associated
with food. This makes permaculture political.

Permaculture people display the normal range of intelligence so they can make
their
own decisions about what they do about the message contents.

---------------------
PACIFIC EDGE
Permaculture & Media
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA
Phone/ fax 02-9588 6931 (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au
WWW: http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/

PERMACULTURE/ COMMUNITY BASED ESD: permaculture education + Australian City
Farms and
Community Gardens Network (NSW contact) + organic gardening training +
EarthWorks
community waste minimisation training + overseas development aid project
services.

MEDIA: publication design + desktop publishing services + website design +
journalism/ photojournalism.