permaculture - Re: Feedback needed: a new list for a permaculture calendar & events announcements

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Feedback needed: a new list for a permaculture calendar & events announcements
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:15:38 -0500

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." wrote:

> I will create permaculture-calendar@franklin.oit.unc.edu to serve as a
> calendar-of-events for the world of permaculture.

Yess! Go for it!

> My PC page will contain a special area for access to the new list (non-
> subscribers can read the message archives) and the calendar upload/view
> area. There will also be a little webforum for the upload document area
> to use to post descriptions of and other reference information on the
> uploads. All the html code for this can easily be pasted into any other
> website to further distribute access to these resources.

I'm happy to create links to this site at the Activist and Earthaven sites.
Just say
when...

> I can mass subscribe everyone on this list to this new list quickly and
> easily (takes me less than 5 minutes), saving you the effort of
> subscribing.

Mass subs is fine with me.
Thanks, Lawrence.
Keith

PS I don't seem to be able to get mail from the alt.Permaculture list.
begin:vcard
n:Johnson;Keith
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist
org:The Permaculture Activist
adr:;;PO Box 1209;Black Mountain;NC;28711;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:keithdj@mindspring.com
note;quoted-printable:URL: metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist=0D=0A=
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
fn:Keith Johnson
end:vcard