permaculture - Re: seed terminator terminated ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mmiller@pcsia.com
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: seed terminator terminated ?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:38:30 -0600

There was a press release that the Terminator Technology was not going to
be implemented but I think you will find falling stock prices and failed
mergers had more to do with this decision than fairys in the sky. Tomorrow
is another day.... so don't hold your breath waiting for this technology
to go away. Lawerance my have more on this or try the Rural Advancement
Foundation who are the people who helped expose this technology. See
http://www.rafi.org. Mike Miller