permaculture - (off topic but IMHO worthwhile) URGENT request for support of French Farmers (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: (off topic but IMHO worthwhile) URGENT request for support of French Farmers (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:43:48 -0400 (EDT)

Lee: Is this not a prime example of greed and abuse in our
current way of life in this country. <.... snipped lots of words
not appropriate in this forum ....>. This post should raise some
blood pressure around here. As I said before, DEMONSTRATE, EDUCATE &
CONVINCE; there are millions of people in the US who know this is
wrongful behavior by our business and political leaders.
LL