permaculture - Re: Re: Fw: Radio show tomorrow and other stuff

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Guy Clark" <guyclark@socket.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Fw: Radio show tomorrow and other stuff
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:43:09 -0500

Sal-
Precisely, those are some of the arguments used by apologists that I
will
be dealing with; they are certainly not my arguments. For me, they are
mainly wrong from a strictly logical standpoint whether they contain any
truth of not. I am merely trying to come up with all/most of the arguments
they use so we can deal with them one by one. Can you think of any others
that you have heard?
Namaste',
Guy Clark

---