permaculture - Fwd: Big Mtn

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Larry London <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Fwd: Big Mtn
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 02:08:33 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:16:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: Clea A Woelfle-Erskine <cawF95@hampshire.edu>
To: Permacltur@aol.com, Erskinep@aol.com, LIZARDM@aol.com,
GWoelfle@aol.com,
StuPort@aol.com, Bill Carpenter <CARPENTR@ecology.coa.edu>,
Critical Mess Media Collective <messmedia@rootmedia.org>,
pam davis <opalbright@hotmail.com>,
Sara Zia Ebrahimi <sazF95@hampshire.edu>,
Lisa Gonzalves <lgonzalves@powerlight.com>,
Morgan E Kennedy <mekF95@hamp.hampshire.edu>,
Laura Lincoln <llincoln@antioch-college.edu>,
Emily B Nepon <ebnF95@hamp.hampshire.edu>,
Shon Punk <shonpunk@hotmail.com>,
Bruce A Rockwell <scorch@cats.ucsc.edu>,
Dalia Sapon-Shevin <dalias@earth.goddard.edu>,
Aura Woelfle <auradror@wxs.nl>
Subject: Big Mtn (fwd)

Hi y'all,

ok so there's some people on this list I haven't seen or spoken with for
quite some time & I hope you all are well. This is some info from my
friend Jake @ Big Mountain who herds sheep for Roberta Blackgoat. Please
forward it to anyone who has the patience to read it & who might be
inspired pissed off or moved by it. Also I know you all are really well
connected, I mean world wide! so feel free to forward to lists or
whatever.

I myself am still in Santa Fe-- probably either gettng a ride back to oak
town tehis weekend or going south for a bit.

in transit,

clea

p.s. if you are bugged by the length of these messages i'll take you off
the list.

"The shoes are ready but the feet are dragging behind."