permaculture - Re: FW: Re: Bill Mollison copyright statement (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Skye <skye@tortuga.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FW: Re: Bill Mollison copyright statement (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:04:58 -0600

Eve wrote
> I would highly appreciate a list of Permaculture Institutes - worldwide,
> (adresses,phone nrs, e-mail -adresses...or even better short
> portraits....) if there is such one.
> Thank you very much ib
> eva vesovnik
> permaculture austria

THere is a list of USA institutes somewhere - try the PC Activist.

Here in Mexico the Instituto de Permacultura de Mexico is in San Miguel
de Allende, Guanajuato. Sugget you contact them directly at
palodulz@mpsnet.com.mx (some of them speak english)

SKye
--
Skye - Apdo # 391, Patzcuaro, Michoacan, CP. 61600 México.
fax (52) 01 (434) 24743