permaculture - Re: BAD NEWS website address for Permaculture International

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: BAD NEWS website address for Permaculture International
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:24:49 -0400 (EDT)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. -+|+- Venaura Farm
london@metalab.unc.edu lflondon@worldnet.att.net
http://metalab.unc.edu/london, /permaculture, /ecolandtech
EcoLandTech -+|+- InterGarden -+|+- Permaculture

On 29 Jul 1999, Thilo Pfennig wrote:

> "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu> writes:
>

> > This is the place to do it.
> > http://metalab.unc.edu/permaculture
> > <Someone please suggest a website name for this URL)
> > ... Global Collaborative Permaculture Project, GCPP
> > ... PC4U2
>
> PDP Permaculture Documentation Project ? (from :

I like that one.

> LDP Linux Documentation Project)
>
> But I am not shure if "documentation" really gets it?

Depends whether you are a PC FAQ _writer_ or a PC FAQ _reader_.
The site could be partitioned off into areas for the FAQ writers,
the guild/zone/pattern/gardening info resource gathers,
and one for the GPDP [global permaculture directory project]
or global permaculture referral service - and a fancy main page
displaying the results of all this work.
Contribute Freely <-*-> Use Freely

I just downloaded lots of nice Javascripts to use -
feedback submit form - append info to publically readable
webpage (w. hotlinks) dynamic pull doen menus, cascading menus
and more

-

Where is there a public new server I can access the newsgroup
own.lets.permaculture?