permaculture - Urgent Advise Wanted: Sheet Rock - Good or Bad??

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: eric + michiko <emstorm@metro.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Urgent Advise Wanted: Sheet Rock - Good or Bad??
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:08:44 -0700

URGENT ADVICE WANTED:

Anyone know what's in sheet rock (aka: drywall, plasterboard, etc.)???

I have a chance to rescue some sheet rock from a trip to the local landfill
tomorrow morning (Pacific Time). Is there any reason I should not break it
up and scatter it around my apple orchard? I know there's calcium in it,
but are there other things in it I _don't_ want in my orchard?

Any information appreciated!!

Eric Storm

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu