permaculture - Call for Articles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rob_tom@freenet.carleton.ca (Robert W. Tom)
  • To: permaculture@envirolink.org
  • Cc: dr215@freenet.carleton.ca
  • Subject: Call for Articles
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:04:54 -0400 (EDT)

I know that there a lot of knowledgeable and articulate people
on this List who could help with the following (below) so if you
are one and are so inclined, please do. Besides, now that the
garden is thriving, all the weeds are pulled and all the varmits and
pests are away on summer vacation, what else is there to do ?

=============== Forwarded Material =====================

Margaret Jensen (dr251@freenet.carleton.ca) writes:
GARDENING INFO WANTED!

We're doing another issue of the Peace and Environment News on Gardening
for September. The September issue will be on Harvesting, and we're
inviting submissions--articles or information. We will need articles by
August 9. Please email me soon if you would like to contribute.

Here are some topics we're interested in:

--Preserving food in environmentally friendly ways
--Saving seeds
--Genetically engineered seeds
--Terminator seed technology
--Heritage seeds
--Preparing your garden for winter
--Where to find local produce in winter
--Opportunities for park naturalization or tree planting in the fall
--Gardening courses or workshops in the fall and winter

--Any other topic you're keen on

Please email Margaret at dr251@freenet.carleton.ca or
pen-editor@perc.flora.org,
or call her at 238-3863.
--
(Ottawa) Peace and Environment Resource Center http://www.perc.flora.org/

Rob_Tom @ ncf.ca
Kanata, Ontario, Canada

  • Call for Articles, Robert W. Tom, 07/14/1999