permaculture - Re: Graduations

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Skye <skye@tortuga.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Graduations
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:52:50 -0600

Scott Pittman wrote:

> The first graduates of the Permaculture Design Certification Course were in
> Guaymas in 1992. This course was taught by Bill Mollison and assisted by
> Bill Rolley.

Guess I wasn't clear in my previous message about the graduation at
Tepoztlan last weekend.

It was not a Design Certificate Course - obviously there have been many
of them here in Mexico, by many teachers.

The event I was refering to was the Graduation of DIPLOMAs, ie people
with the Design Certiificate Course level AND two years of work in the
field. They each presented their thesis/report of their work over the
last two or more years.

Sorry if I wasn't clear about what level of certification I was refering
to. Hope this makes it clearer to all.

Skye
--
Skye - Apdo # 391, Patzcuaro, Michoacan, CP. 61600 México.
fax (52) 01 (434) 24743