permaculture - Re: So what is a spader? (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jeremy Sharp" <jez@monitor.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: So what is a spader? (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 05:50:26 -0700

Hey are you in a hurry to plant not spader world what about rippers and
like creations? Trash on the surface and Carbocrops and less saladmix and
something you can obtain energy from weeds are adequate greens gracias

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu