permaculture - Re: Weeding the Garden (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg <georg@2012.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Weeding the Garden (fwd)
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:55:18 +0200

>Suzanne and I really enjoy weeding our gardens by hand. We experience

while weeding isn't only a technique with potential use in zone one and all
the good sideeffects mentioned by this author, we all know it is most
important that a welldesigned pc system absorbs the output of the elements
by using them as inputs for other elements. and certain kinds and amounts
of human activity are a natural output of the element 'human inhabitants' -
and in weeding quite a few emotional output can be included as well
(parenting, controlling, etc.). it would be bad if these are Not absorbed
by the system so harmlessly as in weeding, and have to be absorbed by one's
children, neighbours or psychiatrists.

georg
******

georg@2012.org