permaculture - Re: Good morning/afternoon

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kent Jared" <kejared@ibm.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Good morning/afternoon
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 18:54:41 -0400

Hi Linda

How did you get the letter a new place for a new face... and why
the interest about this topic. This is not as you read it. It is part of an
on going debate with some people out in WEB!

As for my skill set and ability to crunch huge amounts of
information into a nutshell. This a power, not an ability. Yes it is true,
that under "normal" for lack of a word not exact enough to define verbally!

Sorry I never discussed this method of warping time, But at the
instance of conception of the element in focus, Well from that point on,
you have missed much! I have never wanted to bring it forward as of yet to
the social market. But as you past noticed from your own conception of
seeing that fact from the instance of its conception right in your host
mindset, your focus explodes into a network, like the Super Nova that is
conceved and then! Suddenly bound to a non-linear state, this is the dynamic
state. Yes it can be done and you have experienced the linear port hole. But
you have the mindset set on linear, that is a "Living in the box" problem.
Only to remind you that putting the western worlds beliefs into perspective
here and now does not apply.

Reverend Dr. Kent Jared