permaculture - perMOOculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: miekal and <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: perMOOculture
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 11:51:00 -0600

in addition to rich m's comments about cooperative linking & more
indepth material I'd like to add that realtime conferencing on the net
could go a long way toward networking, discussion, & expanding the
knowlege base. a for instance would be establishing a perMOOculture
where meetings, conferences, free-for-alls, iniatives & other virtual
(but nonetheless practical) work could happen. this ties directly into
the discussion about interactions between teachers, students &
lifelonglearners being cost prohibitive. my particular interest is
that Id like to see more spontaneous & far-ranging discussions take
place between all those interested.

miekal and
dreamtime village zone 4

  • perMOOculture, miekal and, 05/23/1999