permaculture - RE: [permaculture] pine nut

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] pine nut
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:35:49 +1000

We have a mexican (?) stone pine nut growing happily, and true, quite
slowly
here on our site. (rainforest subtropical-temperate with some more tropical
microclimates.
it is even in semi-shade and in a breezy place.
so they seem quite adaptable.

april
Permaculture Visions International
Students and graduates in 13 countries