permaculture - lead by example

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: lead by example
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:35:44 +1000

the best way to 'teach' permaculture is to lead by example
I really hope that more good examples become public and that many of the
important yet hidden design tools such as water and wind management and building
microclimates become as well known in main stream as sheet mulching and
keeping hens.
April

  • lead by example, April Sampson-Kelly, 05/19/1999