permaculture - Re: Bill Mollison copyright statement

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Larry London <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Bill Mollison copyright statement
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 22:54:49 -0400 (EDT)

<.>
> Agriculture or Sustainable Designs. All such people need to write their own
> curriculum and textbooks and not plagiarize my work nor my illustrations. It
> would be refreshing if people wanting to publish would create their own
> material and did not plagiarise mine.
<.>
> Bill Mollison
> Director, Permaculture Institute

It would be interesting for those of us interested in comprehending,
learning and practicing permaculture to put together a collaborative
free online "virtual permaculture course", distributed amongst a number
of international websites. It would not be the intention to compete
with existing courses but to enhance and stimulate new ideas and concepts
as well as offer a new method of teaching.

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu